1. Pour soymilk over a bowl of morning cereal.
2. Substitute soymilk for water when cooking oatmeal or other hot cereals.
3. Use soy creamer in coffee rather than cream or milk.
4. Make French toast or pancakes using a flavored soymilk.
5. Blend a soymilk and fruit smoothie for breakfast or a snack on the go.
6. Try tempeh as a meat substitute — it can be baked or grilled as burgers, in a loaf, or skewered as kabobs.
7. Make fresh fruit parfaits using soy yogurt rather than dairy yogurt.
8. Sprinkle edamame over a salad.
9. Serve edamame as an appetizer or a vegetable side dish.
10. Substitute tofu for animal protein in curry or stir-fry recipes.
11. Use silken tofu instead of sour cream in a favorite dip recipe.
12. Sprinkle soy cheese over pasta, pizza or casseroles.
13. Spoon up some soy ice cream.
14. Snack on roasted soy nuts.
15. Bake with soymilk instead of dairy milk.
Brought to you by Silk.
Visit www.SoyNutrition.com for more info.